Monday, December 23, 2013

Hello, Loves!

My name is Eleanor Kathleen Marie, better known as 'Elle', although sometimes abbreviated as 'L'. I am a classic prep in every sense of the word. People who meet me assume that because I may write in a Lilly Pulitzer agenda and carry a leather LV bag instead of a backpack that I am less intelligent, which is not the case at all. 

I wanted to start this blog because I am in a rut in life. Truth be told, Nothing monumental has happened, neither good or bad, and I wanted to add a little spice to my life by starting 'Virginia Curls and Pearls.' I want to inspire young women (and maybe men, who knows!) to dress well, act classily, and work hard to be successful. And I hope that as I help others to be successful and embrace who they are (along with giving a little fashion advice), I will learn to help myself. I want everyone to know that smarts can come with looks and class. Contrary to popular belief, you can have it all if you work for it.

Ladies and gentlement, raise your glasses, your heads, and your standards, and let's be the next wave of people who change the world. 

xx,

LKM

Do you have questions? Need Advice? Let me know!

VirginiaCurlsandPearls@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment