Tuesday, December 24, 2013

DIY Monogrammed Ornament

So my last minute DIY present making has come to a close, and I wanted to share what I made with you all! It's very simple, but personalized means everything. These are my monogrammed ornaments!

Step 1. Cut out circles (the size is your choice) out of white or colored poster board.

Step 2: Draw smaller circles in the center of the ornament, equidistance from the edges.

Step 3: Draw the Monogram of the intended giftee on the inside of the smaller circle-- this will take some practice. For all you ameture monogrammed out there, a monogram goes FIRST, LAST, MIDDLE initials.

Step 4: Paint with desired colors and patterns! I did mine with stripes and blue/yellow coloring just for reference.

Step 4: Take 10in. Of string,  use a hole puncher to punch a hole at the top of the ornament, and string the ribbon/string through!

DIY Nautical Monogrammed Ornaments!
Featuring my favorite holiday candle-- Yankee Candle in Mistletoe


All done! How simple (and adorable)?!

Merry Christmas Eve!

xx,

EKM

No comments:

Post a Comment