Without further ado, let's get started!
1. Ninja Blender- I have a protein smoothie every day for breakfast so I needed a new (and faster) blender to save time! And it doesn't leave unblended chunks which is a miracle.
|Ninja Professional Blender With Single Serve Attachments- $149.99|
2. My aunt/ secret santa/godmother got me the following three items all from JCrew-- So generous! This is my favorite out of the three- I wore it today to go shopping! This peplum top is so flattering and is cute with everything from leggings and boots to a pencil skirt and heels. Love love love!
|J Crew Factory Ponte Peplum Top- $78.00|
3. Also from my aunt, I received a J Crew boatneck striped tee-- perfect for the summer with printed chino shorts and a SoPro baseball hat, or during the winter with a puffer vest and riding boots.
|J Crew Factory Contrast-Stripe Boatneck Tee- $42.50|
4. I also got this J Crew Star Sweater- Not so sure I am in love with this one. I may exchange it for the lobster one if I can find it in stores-- I will include both below.
|J Crew Factory Warmspun Intarsia Star Sweater- $88.00|
|J Crew Factory Intarsia Charley Sweater in Lobster- $78.00|
5. My mother got me a monogram sticker from the Etsy shop DecalInnovations similar to the one below, except the outline is navy and the letters are white (and the monogram is different, obviously). I am going to put it on my organizer I have to spice it up a smidge.
|5in Monogram Decal Sticker from Etsy- DecalInnovations $10.00|
6. A monogrammed quarter zip in royal blue with a white monogram from Etsy-- I don't know the name of the shop, sorry loves! I have worn this top for the past two days-- no shame. My friends and family are aiding my monogram addiction.
|Monogrammed Quarter Zip Sweatshirt in Royal Blue with White Thread- approx. $40.00|
7. This olive loft sweater which I LOVE-- the neckline is extremely flattering and I love the color with pixie pants, white boot socks and deep brown riding boots! I put it on as soon as I got it and wore it to a Secret Santa party a few days ago.
|LOFT Textured Boatneck Cable Sweater- $69.50|
8. Along with that, I got a LOFT white boyfriend cardi to wear with leggings and over dresses to make them more winter appropriate-- Although it does leave a trail of fuzz, I adore how it looks!
|LOFT Textured Stitch Open Cardigan- $59.50|
9. My favorite nail polish EVER got old and sticky a month or so ago (I almost cried) so I asked for this nail polish for Christmas-- apparently it was discontinued so my mom had to search high and low to find this, and I am eternally grateful. Here it is, Let Them Eat Rice Cakes by OPI
|OPI Let Them Eat Rice Cakes|
10. And last but not least, my favorite perfume- Burberry Weekend. My mom used to wear this perfume all the time and I fell in love with the scent-- it reminds me of my childhood and looking up to my smart,stylish, beautiful mother.
|Burberry Weekend Perfume for Women 2.3 fl. oz.-$58.00|
And that is it, ladies and gents! I hope you enjoyed!